The Excellence Life Insurance Company provides its representatives with a library designed especially for their use.
The library is a repository of the documents they may need in the course of their work.
- Acci7 Application (PDF – 106 Ko)
- Acci-Jet Application (PDF – 918 Ko)
- Cancer Guard Application (PDF – 1175 Ko)
- Universal Application (PDF – 2.74 Mo)
Accident Insurance and Health Insurance
- Acci7 (PDF – 246 Ko)
- Accxel (PDF – 622 Ko)
- Cancer Guard (PDF – 1175 Ko)
- Cancer Guard - Rates Guide (PDF – 415 Ko)
- Cancer Guard - Summary (PDF – 470 Ko)
- Excel Hospitalization (PDF – 341 Ko)
Available Riders (Acci-Jet Program, Superior Program, Universal Loan Insurance)
- Riders description (PDF – 185 Ko)
- Acci-Jet Program (PDF – 918 Ko)
- Acci-Jet Program Rate Guide (PDF – 416 Ko)
- Accxel (PDF – 656 Ko)
- Flow chart for replacement income products (PDF – 49 Ko)
- Superior Program (PDF – 788 Ko)
- Excel Life (PDF – 1,115 Ko)
- Product Summary (PDF – 1.82 Mo)
- Order Form For Individual Insurance Products (PDF – 111 Ko)
- How can I get a copy of the Pyramid software?
- How can I obtain a representative’s contract?
- How can all or part of a portfolio be transferred between representatives?
- How can I notify Excellence of a change in representative for an in-force insurance contract?
- How can I request payment for the balance of my reserve?
You can access the software on the Representatives’ Site. A user name and password are required to log in.
- - If you know the access code, go to our Pyramid quotation CD under the Representative area.
- - If you don’t know the access code, contact your General Representative.
To obtain a representative’s contract, you must:
- make an initial sale;
- provide a copy of your representative’s license, as well as proof of your liability insurance;
- provide a cheque specimen for direct deposit of your compensation;
- Fill out an Independent Representative’s or Attached Representative’s agreement.
To transfer a block of business from one representative to another, fill out the Transfer Form and have all parties sign it:
- the assigning representative, as well as the General Representative to which he or she is attached; and
- the representative making the request, as well as the General Representative to which he or she is attached.
Just send Excellence a letter signed by the policyholder.
A representative may request that any amount in excess of $500 be released from his or her reserve. Where applicable, the General Representative must approve the payment.