Some companies choose to distribute their insurance products at retail locations. Others approach potential clients by mail or through advertisements in newspapers and magazines.
The Excellence Life Insurance Company relies on a completely different approach! Thanks to its diverse and reliable distribution network all across Canada, the Company has chosen to meet with clients one-on-one to properly understand their needs and provide them with appropriate guidance.
The Company’s experienced advisors, affiliated with major insurance brokerage firms, hold all the permits and licences necessary to exercise their activities. What matters to them is analyzing their clients’ situation in order to identify their needs, come up with personalized solutions and assist them in making wise choices.
Purchasing insurance is an important investment and, as the cornerstone of all sound financial planning, the advisor plays an all-important role in his or her clients’ decisions. That’s why choosing a reliable advisor is crucial.
iA Excellence advisors:
- will help you determine how much insurance you need
- will handle the administrative details associated with buying insurance
- will provide on-going service for amendments and updates
- will help beneficiaries submit a claim
- will be able to advise you about other aspects of your financial plan (estate planning, etc.)